Customer Journey Optimization
Customer journey optimization is not only about stepping in at the right time, or delivering contextually relevant content. It’s about maintaining a ‘global conversation’ across the entire journey ecosystem.
Customers engage with brands across many touchpoints and many channels. Yet, while any one of these touchpoints might provide a positive experience in isolation, customer journey optimization is about maintaining this experience as they travel from one point of engagement to the next.
This eBook aims to answer some of the questions you might have, including:
- What does a customer journey consist of and why is it not linear?
- How do you measure customer intention?
- Why do you need customer microsegments?
- What are the benefits of cross journey communication?
- What is required for effective cross journey optimization?